Sunday, March 22, 2009

AWFNJ Conference

I spent a wonderful weekend in New Brunswick at the Animal Welfare Federation of New Jersey Conference (http://www.awfnj.org/) I was so grateful to be asked to speak, and of course was so excited to spend the weekend with people who are as passionate about saving animals as I am. I met some really amazing people who I am looking forward to hearing from (about their WONDERFUL photographs!) and a few wonderful animals. I also was fortunate enough to be able to sit in on some other workshops and brought home quite a bit of knowledge with me.
I'll be posting a blog later this week that includes most of the information from my workshop. We were a bit pressed for time so I didn't get to cover everything I wanted to. As I said to everyone who attended, please feel free to e-mail me with any questions or just to let me know how your doing!

Well, I'm off to bed. While wonderful, it was a tiring weekend. Before I go here are a few of the friends I made. The awful part of this is, I am awful with human names, but I remember almost every animal I met. If I'm wrong with any of these names, please correct me!

This is Bubba, a cancer survivor.
This is Llana
And Sadie

1 comment:

  1. Nice shots - I lost your email and need to know what camera model you suggested to shelters during your presentation. I believe it was a cannon for $150 - let me know.
    thanks,
    gilberto@petpoint.com

    ReplyDelete