Sunday, March 08, 2009

Spring is here!

I had a long, beautiful weekend. It was over 60 degrees, so I didn't wear more than a long sleeve shirt! I spent a lot of time at the shelter, so I'll share some of those pictures with you. We also took Bear to a new local dog park. It is a little different than what we're typically used to, because it seems to be more geared towards hiking towards the trail. The park is off leash, and is beautiful. They fenced what seems to be at least an acre in and it is all wooded. There are also many unfenced trails to hike through and explore. We had a really nice time.

While pping my images (which seemed to total about one million) from the weekend, I realized I was leaning towards B&W today. These are my three favorites. Enjoy, and try not to drool over that puppy cuteness. We have had some MAJOR cuties lately.

3 comments:

  1. I Love this puppy!! --Stephanie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I met this little baby Friday night -- he's adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. They were total cuties! The little lab mix already knew he wanted to fetch. It was adorable!

    ReplyDelete