Monday, June 15, 2009

Piper-- Bernese Mountain Dog


I first met Piper at the Animal Welfare Association's Paws and Feet Walk. Piper ended up being one of the winners, and I was so excited to set up our session. Sue (her mommy) and I both wanted to find a location where Piper would be comfortable. You see, as many women will tell you, we suffer for our beauty and Piper gets hot pretty easy. We settled on a gorgeous farm location in Cherry Hill, NJ and after being rained out once finally got together.
Piper was such a refreshing and lovely dog. I enjoyed her session so much. She always seems happy and has that fantastic doggy smile on her face. Piper also has Lyme's disease. Sue isn't going to let that get Piper down though, and is even taking her to water therapy once a week. You would never know it with this sweet girl.
Not that she told me or anything, but I'm pretty sure Piper's philosophy on life would be- Don't get the tough things in life get you down; just keep smiling. And hope for some yummy hot dogs.

Thanks for having me Sue and Piper! I hope you like your photos!

Super model on the bridge.

Showing off those beautiful brown eyes



Working it in the Herb Garden.


Look at that inquisitve look! This was the only photo I have of her without that big smile, but doesn't she look so darn cute?



6 comments:

  1. Piper is beautiful! I love these photos, Jennie, you did a great job! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. She's beautiful- makes me just want to hug her! Seems like you totally captured her sweet personality! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. great session jennie! this is probably one of my favorite breeds. they are so affectionate.

    you can really see the puppy inside piper in that last shot.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE these Jennie!! The 3rd one totally rocks... I love the lines of the bridge, not to mention the adorable model! =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great dog, she is really beautiful. You really got a lot of great shots of her, not sure which one I like the best.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh I love these. Bernese are my favorites. The second and third one are my favorites.

    ReplyDelete