Friday, June 12, 2009

Quick message

I just wanted to post a quick message to say that my e-mail is down and I am working to resolve the issues right now. From my knowledge it has been down for about the last 72 hours, but the issue should be fixed by the end of the day.

I will be moving my e-mail to a new address sometime within the next month or so (and am kicking myself for not doing it sooner) so keep an eye out for news on that.

Pics of Piper, the gorgeous Bermese Mountain Dog up soon!

2 comments:

  1. i HATE email issues more than anything. hope you're able to get it back soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jennie! I emailed you awhile back and hadn't heard from you. I thought maybe your email messed up again so I'd try you on here. This guy emailed me about photos you took of him and his greyhound. He wanted to see them and buy prints or set up a shoot. Do you have another email I can forward the message to?

    ReplyDelete