Monday, May 18, 2009

ROXANNE!

Hello meet ROXANNE! She is currently up for adoption at the wonderful Animal Welfare Association, and if you think you would be a good match for her and vice versa, you should go adopt her, because she's pretty cool.
ROXANNE! is a two year old Sheppard mix. Let's get the rough stuff out of the way: ROXANNE! prefers to be an only pet. She also should be a home without young children, as she can be mouthy on occasion. Now lets get the stuff that I am downright impressed with out of the way: ROXANNE! can pretty much clear a six foot fence from a standstill. The first time I saw it I was like "nuhhhh uh." So to say the least she needs to be leashed when outside. She is VERY smart and loves to learn. Stuffed toys are her favorite, along with chew bones. ROXANNE! is also drop dead gorgeous. Her favorite volunteer is working very very hard to help her be the best she can be. Can you come and pick up where he leaves off?
Why am I obnoxious and saying ROXANNE! ? Because anyone who even knows The Police song will sing that to her, or at least say her name in that manner. Unfortunatly without uploading a soundbyte of me singing (trust me, your better off) this is as close as I can get. And if your crazy like me, you'll continue on with:

ROXANNE!
You don't have to put on the red light
I loved you since I knew you
I wouldn't talk down to you
I have to tell you just how I feel
I won't share you with another boy
And I'm lucky if I make it that far cause I really don't know the lyrics that well.
Come meet ROXANNE! She's as special as her song :D Plus check out that gorgeous smile.


2 comments:

  1. I LOVE ROXANNE! And, you haven't lived until you've seen her jump! She's amazing. First time I saw her do it, my mouth hung open :) Thanks for showcasing her, Jennie. She's a true diamond in the rough!

    Yep, the Police -- now I'll have "Roxanne" going through my head all day LOL!

    ReplyDelete