Saturday, May 16, 2009

The WALK!


As I blogged before I attended the Paws and Feet Walk for the Animal Welfare Association today as a vendor. Big shout out to Sue the AWA's awesome director for the awesome photo above!

I HAD SUCH A WONDERFUL TIME!

Overall, I was pretty happy with how my table came out, although I did want another easel in the back, but we wont get into why that didn't happen. Besides the picture frames frequently blowing over (at one point they were in a completely different arrangement), everything was great. I also had my easels in completely different areas at one point, but apparently the wind was much stronger in that exact spot? I have no idea.

I saw SO many amazing dogs, and their owners of course. I'm sure the sounds of squeals followed by "ohmigosharen'tyoujustthecutestEVER?!" was heard from my table so many times the vendors next to me wanted earplugs but I just can't help myself.

It made me think, WOW I want another dog. And then I came home, and there was a CHAIR completely turned over in the living room, along with another massacre in the family room. I looked at that big, wagging tail of death and said, "Maybe just one is enough for a while."

I really enjoyed being around so many people who loved animals as much as I do, and holding conversations about our fur babies.

Excuse the picture heavy post, but I couldn't choose between these ones. At least I didn't upload the whole album, right? If any of the pet owners below are interested in a print, shoot me an e-mail at jenniesloan@comcast.net

And lastly I would like to announce the winners of the free photo session. I was originally only doing one session but I couldn't help myself and decided to do two. Drum roll please.......
Susan S and Sarah M! I'll be shooting you both e-mails a little later!!!

Update: Piper, the Burmese Mountain Dog below is one of the winners! Congratulations Piper and Sue!




4 comments:

  1. Yay! Looks fantastic!! Great shots. Aren't those easels a pita? My table got destroyed by wind at the last event.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You must've had so much fun! The table looks awesome .

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks great Jennie, congrats! I have my first table at an event in a few weeks and I'm a little nervous but like you, I'll have my momma by my side!

    ReplyDelete