Saturday, April 04, 2009

Finally!

I'm back in action!

I'm back online, back editing, and about 90% caught up. Of course my e-mail has been down all day, but there's always more time. I made a new watermark, as I haven't had a chance to get my old files yet. I'm not sure how I feel about it.

I thought I'd share pictures from the dog park this week. Our BearBear was a little out of control and acted out a bit when we were there. I couldn't believe it. I'm not sure if he's just rammy from being shut in for the winter or what. Dogs are hard enough to figure out, I bow down to people who have human children.

Here's a couple of the cuties we met....



So did I have you fooled? That chocolate lab in the first shot isn't mine. The one behind her is. I was constantly doing double takes, it was a riot.

1 comment: