Monday, April 13, 2009

Kitty update

Thought I'd toss up a quick kitten update.

The wee ones are still doing good. The little orange one's (Mario) eyes are almost open. The black one (Luigi) is still working on it. They both seem to be breathing well and still have full tummies every time I check them so I think their doing well.

Mama cat doesn't seem any better today. I hate to seem negative but she seems worse. She's having a really rough time of it breathing. We've tried taking her in the shower with the steam going, but it wasn't any help. Her coughing fits have us really nervous. We're going to give her one more day on the Clavamox and if she isn't doing any better she's going back to see Dr. Corbett. Cross your fingers for her, I don't want to move her and the kittens when she isn't feeling good. She is such a love bug and great mommy.


No comments:

Post a Comment