Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Llana Update

First thing: I FINALLY GOT MY NEW SITE UP AND RUNNING! I'm so excited. It's not *exactly* how I want it, but it looks a heck of alot better! Sweet!

Llana is doing soooo much better. Still sneezing, but it's not as bloody, and she is barely coughing now. I talked to Dr. Stull who generously donates some of his time to the AWA and he agrees with me ten fold that as long as Llana is happy and not extremely symptomatic that we are doing the right thing. We are going to retest her for FeLV, as he confirmed that the test is often not reliable. He is also going to bring in some Interferon for us to give her. This medication has shown alot of promise with helping cats with her diseases.

Here is a picture of her in her new favorite place, which is right next to (if not on top of) the air conditioning vent. I couldn't figure out why it was so incredibly hot in our room the other day, and don't you know there she is, right on top of it. What a goof. Anyway, keep your fingers crossed for when we retest her. Getting rid of that FeLV diagnosis would really improve her prognosis.

5 comments:

  1. I'm so glad to hear Llana is doing so well. Keep up the good work. Love, Mom.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Llana looks great! Love the shot!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great shot of her, Jennie! I'm so glad she's improving. I have a soft spot for torties :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much everyone. We're so happy to see this sweet girl happy and on the road to being healthy :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this angle.Llana is beautimous :)

    ReplyDelete