Sunday, April 12, 2009

Okay, here they are...

Meet Mommy Llana, Mario, and Luigi. I don't know if the kittens names are sticking for sure haha. They were Humptey and Dumptey but Carl changed them already.

I am fostering them through my shelter, the Animal Welfare Association. For any of those who have some spare room, please look into fostering through your local organization. You are truly saving a life.

Anyway, Mommy is a beautiful and unbelievably sweet torti (believe it or not Cass), and the two babies are both boys, about two-three weeks old. They are working on opening their eyes. I'll be keeping updated pictures on the blog so everyone can keep up with their progress. If everyone could cross your fingers or say a prayer, please do so for this little family. Llana has a rough upper respiratory infection that we are treating. The kittens so far are okay, and we have them on Clavamox to keep it that way.

Please excuse the quality of the pictures. I have them in a nice quiet area, but it is majorly lacking in light.
Happy Easter,


3 comments:

  1. I know we see kittens constantly, but these seem to be extra cute Cass. But maybe I'm just partial ;)

    ReplyDelete